Looking for a special Plant!!!!!!!

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Sun Apr 7 05:27:25 EST 2002

Tradescantia spathacea, also know as "Moses in a cradle" (Old Testament
verses New Testament?), "Oyster Plant" or "Boat Lily". Any common names for
the plant alluding to the Bible are rather odd because it is endemic to the
New World tropics.

http://digitalis.mobot.org/mrsid/QK98S657/fullsize/QK98S657_0057.jpg

news:000f01c1dd7c$a7a0c8e0$595bccd1 at upenn.edu...