Pseudomonas fluorescens

Jon Baker jonbaker at zworg.com
Wed Apr 10 09:28:31 EST 2002

Hello all,

I am new to this group and look forward to becoming a regular.

I have a problem which I hope someone could help me with. I work for a
company which grows primulas (primroses) and we have some which have
been infected with Pseudomonas fluorescens. This has caused a wilting
symptom and general yellowing of the leaves. The causative agent was
identified as P. fluorescens by a scientific testing lab.

Does anyone have any experience of this problem and can they recommend
any control strategies.

Thanks
Jon