Looking for a certain plant.....

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 11 01:52:08 EST 2002

Some believe its Hyacinthus orientalis. The wild Hyacinthus orientalis looks
very different from the hybrids we grow today.

The problem is that the "lilies of the fields" mentioned in the Bible could
refer any wildflowers not necessarily a member of the Liliaceae.

news:VT3t8.9925$38.819315 at zwoll1.home.nl...