Looking for a certain plant.....

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 11 01:52:08 EST 2002

Some believe its Hyacinthus orientalis. The wild Hyacinthus orientalis looks
very different from the hybrids we grow today.

http://www.tau.ac.il/~ibs/album/hyacinthus.o.htm

The problem is that the "lilies of the fields" mentioned in the Bible could
refer any wildflowers not necessarily a member of the Liliaceae.

news:VT3t8.9925$38.819315 at zwoll1.home.nl...