Unknown species: tree sapling, probably (sub-)tropical

Andreas Neudecker zapyon at gmx.net
Thu Apr 18 00:20:34 EST 2002

I received suggestion by email that the plant might be an avocado - which it is
clearly not. I added pictures of an avocado sapling to the page (see below) and
also a picture of the unknow sapling's seed.

[de] Das Museum fuer falsche Fehlermeldungen: http://www.moffem.de/
[de] Suchen im Internet:     http://privat.schlund.de/BesserSuchen/
[en] The Museum Of Faulty Error Messages:     http://www.moffem.de/