Golden Plants

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed Apr 24 19:01:14 EST 2002

The feature to which you allude is called variegation. There are many
possible causes of variegation one of which is chlorosis. However, that does
not appear to be what Zillah is alluding to.

A yellow leaf color can also be attributed to an increased amount of
carotinoid plastid pigments or flavone cell pigments.

news:3CC6DC3B.AACE6526 at users.tbpt.wau.nl...