Wanted/Looking: Charlotte, NC: Need reasonably priced handy man, mason, to lay a small walkway and some stones around yard, plants, pcumming

Peter Cumming pcumming at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 10:36:47 EST 2002

Wanted/Looking: Charlotte, NC: Need reasonably priced handy man,
mason, to lay a small walkway and some stones around yard, plants,
pcumming

I have made a few phone calls and come up a little empty when it comes
to finding someone reasonably priced (I am not being cheap) in order
to perform the following for me:

1. Lay a small sidewalk with stones (need not be pavers, could be
though)..about 25-30 feet long with a small bend or two in it. This
would go in backyard and lead from driveway to foot of wood deck.
Backyard has grass, no trees in way, etc..

2. Perhaps some stones surrounding a tree in the front, Mounted 2-3
high. About 4 feet in diameter. Probasbly need some sand base or
gravel or whatever is used. Of course needs to be level.

3. Same as above but outlining some of the landscaping in the front.

4. Same as above but perhaps outlining some landscaping in the back.

5. If you know a guy who can pick up plants/trees and plant them with
the appropriate knowledge/materials/fertilizer, that also would be
helpful.

I live in Charlotte, NC toward Pineville.

Thanks, (feel free to write directly)
Peter
pcumming at yahoo.com