Activate your Quizland subscription! []

Your subscription request yes at
Sun Aug 4 23:35:45 EST 2002

We have just received a subscription request to add you to the free lists
run by You must confirm your subscription to join these lists
by following the simple instructions below.

In order to activate your subscription(s), you MUST send us an email
by REPLYing to this message to verify your email address! It's very easy...
simply hit the "Reply" button, then click "Send".

Alternatively, you can also confirm via the web:

If asked, your codes are   E: plantbio at and T: 2620

We need you to do this so we can verify your email address and make sure
no one is trying to subscribe you without your permission. If this subscription
request is in error, do nothing, you will NOT receive any mail from us.

At, we NEVER spam, and this email is to validate the subscription
request we received at our web site. There is a possibility that someone
may have attempted to sign you up maliciously; in which case ignore this
email. Again, we NEVER harvest or send unsolicited email of any sort, nor
do we wish to do that.

Finally, let us remind you again: to confirm your subscription, "Reply" to this
message, leaving the code in the subject line, and click on "Send". lists requested:

** plantbio at

>From your friends at

The Fun & Games People