any species reproduce only asexually?

Tristan hamlet2b at videotron.ca
Tue Aug 6 21:45:25 EST 2002

This isn't the question.  Asexual reproduction is acknowledged as being very
important for many plants, (especially artificially) but the question is
whether most or all species are also to reproduce sexually to allow for
survival in the face of environmental change and challenge.

news:mb%39.416$H07.40213708 at newssvr16.news.prodigy.com...