Non-toxic air cleaning houseplants?

Cereoid+1+ cereoid at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 24 16:18:10 EST 2002

It would be far more practical for you to leave the windows and doors open
to air out your condo. Don't you have screens for your windows and doors?
You will just need to live with the noise for a few days. Its a minor
inconvenience compared to poisoning your family and pets with toxic fumes.

No point on wasting money buying plants that will be destroyed by your cat.
They are not that effective in removing fumes and besides what you describe
would be toxic to plants also.

news:9857c0c8.0208241124.735516da at posting.google.com...