Non-toxic air cleaning houseplants?

Laura A. Robinson firstinitiallastname at technologist.com
Sat Aug 24 16:44:59 EST 2002

circa 24 Aug 2002 12:24:16 -0700, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Jacqueline (jacquelinejunk at hotmail.com) said,
> 2) Good air cleaners, we'd like to get a variety of plants that clean
> a variety of things out, as we don't know what exactly the problem is

I would invest in some actual air filters/purifiers (speaking as
somebody who is allergic to anything that bears fruit, flower or
fur). Sharper Image has something called the Ionic Breeze; I have two
of them and they're phenomenal. Additionally, you could get more
traditional air filters; I've used several types of those, as well.

Laura
--
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
-Groucho Marx