Non-toxic air cleaning houseplants?

Tsu Dho Nimh abacaxi at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 25 07:03:31 EST 2002

jacquelinejunk at hotmail.com (Jacqueline) wrote:

>I did the leave all the windows wide open for three days straight
>between when the new furniture was delivered (and I first noticed the
>chemical smell)

  OK, it's the stain treatment.  Call the furniture store and
complain abou it.  They might have screwed up on the
concentration of the stain-repellant.

>and when we moved in and started sleeping there.  But
>it did not help much.  If three days of the windows being left open
>doesn't help much, I don't think the windows alone can solve the
>problem.

  Did you have fans going (blowing out the windows) or a good
breeze blowing through the place?  You need to move the air that
is inside to outside, taking the vapors with it.

Tsu Dho Nimh

--
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, when you criticize him, you are a mile away from him and you have his shoes.