Non-toxic air cleaning houseplants?

Tsu Dho Nimh abacaxi at
Sun Aug 25 07:03:31 EST 2002

jacquelinejunk at (Jacqueline) wrote:

>I did the leave all the windows wide open for three days straight
>between when the new furniture was delivered (and I first noticed the
>chemical smell)

  OK, it's the stain treatment.  Call the furniture store and
complain abou it.  They might have screwed up on the
concentration of the stain-repellant.

>and when we moved in and started sleeping there.  But
>it did not help much.  If three days of the windows being left open
>doesn't help much, I don't think the windows alone can solve the

  Did you have fans going (blowing out the windows) or a good
breeze blowing through the place?  You need to move the air that
is inside to outside, taking the vapors with it.

Tsu Dho Nimh

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, when you criticize him, you are a mile away from him and you have his shoes.