Carnivorous plants questions.

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Aug 29 08:18:13 EST 2002

If that is what your "Parrot Plant" is, there is no such thing. The Asiatic
species of Nepenthes do not have active traps. You shouldn't watch bad
science fiction movies, they have really badly made "man-eating plants" and
really bad science advice written by hack writers. Someone your age should
know better. The reality of carnivorous plants is far more interesting.

BTW, Ceylon is now Sri Lanka.

news:fc427bc9.0208281443.16646886 at posting.google.com...
news:<paghatSPAMMERS-DIE-2608021415010001 at soggy72.drizzle.com>...
> > In article <Wnva9.223$kX5.21887183 at newssvr17.news.prodigy.com>, "Patrick
> > D. Rockwell" <hnhc85a at prodigy.net> wrote:
> >
> > > I know about 5 basic kinds of carnivorous plants. Venus fly traps,
Pitcher