Carnivorous plants questions.

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Fri Aug 30 13:22:50 EST 2002

None-the-less, what you read as a child about man eating plants is
completely fictitious from badly written SCI-FI and does nothing toward
understanding or appreciating genuine carnivorous plants. Trying to find out
more about a plant that doesn't exist is a waste of time. The real thing is
far more interesting.

Like the Walrus said, There is the parrot pitcher plant from Florida
(Sarracenia psittacina) but it does not have active traps.

http://www.sarracenia.com/galleria/g252.html

http://www.sarracenia.com/faq.html

BTW, wasn't Paul the walrus?

--