question about scale

Jeffrey Williams jwilli36 at
Fri Feb 1 22:31:08 EST 2002

I was told by someone that the only way to completely get rid of scale is to
add something called "merit" to the water. Does anyone know if this works,
and if so where I might find it!


More information about the Plantbio mailing list