Urgent for medical use - Fresh Horsetail

Jordan Bennett muchachoverde at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 8 17:00:09 EST 2002

The westcoast of Canada has a limitless supply of E. arvense among other
Equisetum spp., but exporting fresh material overseas is next to impossible.
In addition, there is an enzyme in the fresh shoots that can lead to B
vitamin deficiency (can't remember the name off the top of my head), so
prolonged use is not recommended.

news:3C59DF5F.7760E4B8 at btinternet.com...