Corn plant - yellow leaves

Cassandra cassandrae at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 12 21:01:08 EST 2002

Possibly to much water??  To little?  How does the cane feel?  Is it mushy?
Make sure you only give the plant water when it is throughly dry.
Do the leaves have black little dots on it?  Could be a fungus.  My first
try would be to try to regulate the H2O.

news:50S78.633$WHj1.597 at news1.bloor.is...