Corn plant - yellow leaves

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 13 06:03:30 EST 2002

Hey Cassandra, you forgot to include "bad karma"!!!

Too much love can be bad for your cane, even in the bedroom.

If your cane is soft and mushy, it is far too late to save it now.
Especially if it has little black dots all over it!!!

How do you put a regulator on the H2O?

news:ENja8.2994$P21.296105 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...