Corn plant - yellow leaves

Cassandra cassandrae at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 09:54:04 EST 2002

Lol, not a regulator, regulate.  It's important to try to h2o the plant at
the same time every week or every other week, depending on it's needs.
If it is mushy from overwatering, it may not be to late.  Dry it out and
then lessen the h2o for a month or two.  If it's mushy from underwatering,
give it a bit more for a month or so.  I've seen it work on Marginatas and
Yuccas.  Not my own,  but when a business has a plant in a board room that
is always occupied and you can't get in to h2o it for a month, it happens.
It may lose a cane, but you may be able to save some of the plant!

news:6Kra8.2781$Wn.518341697 at newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...