Corn plant - yellow leaves

Cereoid* cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 13 20:04:32 EST 2002

I don't think so.

Usually when the cane has the jungle rot, the head can't be saved either.
Fungal hyphae are pervasive in the vascular tissue and not always readily
observable to the naked eye. By the time the cane gets soft and mushy, the
plant is too far gone to be saved.

news:g6va8.4631$qt6.399039 at newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...