Corn plant - yellow leaves

Cassandra cassandrae at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 14 11:10:12 EST 2002

It's unfortunate that you have never been able to save a corn plant w/ a
*mushy* cane.  Maybe we are talking about different degrees of *mush*.  Like
I said before, I, and a couple of people that I work with have saved plants
when they have gone that far.  It IS possible if you are patient.  ANYWAY,
glad to see that you gave some kind of an answer to DMT on his update post.
All he was looking for was an answer to why his leaves were yellow on this
thread and all you did was reply to me.

news:A2Ea8.3064$3F6.576663693 at newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...