Plant Identification Help?

Cassandra cassandrae at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 14 11:53:51 EST 2002

I have this plant and I can't figure out what it is.
It's a house plant.  Well, here in CO it is anyway.  It has green leaves,
but the purple fuzz all over is makes it look purple.  Very velvet like.  It
seems to prefer a good amount of light.  As far as I know, it doesn't bloom.
Unfortunately, when I got it, no one could tell me what it was.  The leaves
*kind of * look like holly leaves, except there is no sharp point.  I don't
know how much more I can describe.  If anyone can help me out, I'd
appreciate it.