New web resource: The Lake File on-line

Alwynne B. Beaudoin abeaudoi at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Wed Jan 9 00:50:42 EST 2002

Greetings!
       I would like to draw your attention to a new bibliographic
resource
that I have added to my web page at http://www.scirpus.ca/index.shtml
       This listing consists of Late Quaternary palaeoenvironmental
sites
within the SCAPE study area (western interior Canada and northern US)
and
adjacent areas. Not all sites are lakes; some are peatlands, wetlands,
fens, or bogs. Many sites have yielded pollen data, but the listing
also
includes sites where plant macroremains, diatoms, and algal pigments
have
been investigated. The references included for each site are the main
ones
with primary data or detailed  discussions. So far, the listing
consists of
337 sites and 324 citations.
        I'd be glad to receive any comments or feedback on this
on-line
resource, or to have my attention drawn to errors, or significant
sites or
references I have missed.
        With best regards (and apologies for cross-posting),
                 Alwynne

Alwynne B. Beaudoin, Archaeological Survey, Provincial Museum of Alberta
12845-102nd Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, T5N 0M6, Canada
E-mail: abeaudoi at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca, http://www.pma.edmonton.ab.ca
http://www.scirpus.ca/index.shtml