Barb Helfman's New Sales E-Tips

topsidersinc at aol.com topsidersinc at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 18:40:59 EST 2002

Dear Interiorscape Professional:

The Holidays are over, TPIE is behind us, and it's time to focus on your core business - the sale of plants, planters and maintenance.  Even with current economic pressures, there's still work out there to be had.  It's just going to take energy and creative selling on your part to get it.

To help you do just that, I want to talk to you and your salespeople on a regular basis via email.  I'll share industry specific, relevant tips on how to sell more products and services.

All I need from you are the emails addresses for each of your sales people.  Simply respond to this email or forward it to your salespeople and have them respond, and you'll be signed up for this innovative free service.

Thank you for your attention and keep selling plants in TOPsiders.

Your friend in the Industry,
Barb Helfman

---