looking for

Sush drsushmasharma at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 18:52:58 EST 2002

Your message:
Hi! i am a Crop/plant physiologist with specialization in biochemical
analysis.
I did my research on enhancement of stress tolerance in pulses by the
application of plant growth regulators and polyamines.I studied the
physio-biochemical attributes of stress tolerance.These bioregulaters
also
have potential to modulate the nodulation in pulses.
In addition to that,i also have experience of biotechnological
research work on plant growth promoting bacteria(PGPB).
Now i am searching for a postdoc/any suitable position in UK.