Weed Images Needed!!

Cereoid+1+ cereoid at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 8 21:42:10 EST 2002

There are several mistakes and omissions seen immediately in the weed list.

Yucca flaccida not Yucca filamentosa.

Phormium tenax is in the Phormiaceae not the Agavaceae.

Penthorum sedoides belongs in the Saxifragaceae not the Crassulaceae.

Bryophyllum pinnatum not Kalanchoe pinnata.

Missing are Sedum sarmentosum, Sedum album, Petrosedum rupestre, Bryophyllum
daigremontianum, Bryophyllum delagoense.

Missing are Opuntia humifusa, Opuntia fragilis, Opuntia pusilla,
Arthrocereus pentagonus

Opuntia leptocaulis, Opuntia spinosior & Opuntia versicolor are all now in
Cylindropuntia

Liliaceae includes genera now in Alliaceae, Asparagaceae, Amaryllidaceae,
Asphodelaceae, Convallariaceae, Hemerocallidaceae, Hostaceae, Hyacinthaceae,
etc.

news:256f4dbd.0207081818.1e9006b4 at posting.google.com...