Wonder Where Everyone Is?

Cereoid+1+ cereoid at prodigy.net
Fri Jul 26 19:39:55 EST 2002

Would like to see a list of these "die hard" Gardenweb sponsors. If they got
enough complaints about the evil antics of Spike and how their being
associated with the creep actually hurts their business, they should wise up
and drop their contracts with him. If Spike has no sponsors, he will be out
of business. Its just that simple.

Spread the word around about the BAN on Gardenweb!

Add the addresses of as many gardening newsgroups to mailing list for this
thread as you can.

Lets all show Spike exactly where everyone else is and where we stand!!

Alice Gamewell <rgamewell2 at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:3D41D464.1B4051C2 at earthlink.net...
> I agree with you.  More people need to write to sponsors  telling them
their
> opinion of the web site.  I did that. I wrote a letter to every garden web
> sponosr about Spikes
> censorship.  A lot of them replied back saying that  they will not renew
their
> contract with him.  A lot of sponsors have poor opinions of him.  But then
you
> have the die hards who insist they need the exposure.  Maybe if more
people
> write the Sponsors aboutr Spike they will realize they may not be getting
as
> much company exposure as they think.  At least not exposure to the "real
> gardeners" as implied.
>
> Cereoid+1+ wrote:
>
> > The gardenweb consists MOSTLY of naive newbies that have yet to be
Disneyed
> > and long time retards that openly kiss Spike's ass. All one has to do is
> > view the ridiculous series of replies and feeble guesses to questions
posted
> > to the forums to see how worthless and pathetic Gardenweb really is.
Anyone