Century Plant - new growth

Cereoid+1+ cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 31 08:32:20 EST 2002

Why not take some more bad advice from your neighbor?

The "asparagus-like" stalk was to be the majestic inflorescence, the
structure that the plant had spent a lifetime of growing building up energy
just to produce.

As for the "babies", make sure they are well rooted in the soil and leave
them alone.

news:bkh19.9537$pg2.793011 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...