Plant that smells like semen? Seriously.

Blair blair863 at
Tue Jun 4 00:32:59 EST 2002

Looking at this close-up picture I found on a Google images search,

tells me that it is not the Lavender angustifolia.

More information though:
The flowers are spiky (unlike this photo) and are actually a bit closer to
blue than true purple. And the plant is LOUSY with bees right now! At any
one time there must be at least 20-30 bees in it.

Any other ideas?

news:h0WK8.5782$t%5.2366172 at