Plants in Condo

John johnstmail at nospammingyahoo.com
Sun Jun 9 15:50:53 EST 2002

Hello... I have a question about plants.  I live in FL in a condo by the
beach and it is pretty smelly around here.  I usually keep the doors/windows
closed and the A/C on during the summer.  And so, it can smell and feel
kinda stuffy in here.  I was wondering if I had a plant in my house, would
that make it seem less stuffy?  Sorry... Its kinda hard to describe.  Is a
plant like a air filter? lol... what is a nice indoor oxygen producing plant
that is kinda small and easy to care for?  Sun is a plenty around here if
need be.  Thanks for all your help and sorry if this is a stupid question.
I don't know very much about plants and gardening.  My friends mom just said
that it smelled kinda stuffy in here and it would be nice to have some real
plants in this place.

Thanks!
John