unidentified plant in my garden

Cereoid+1 cereoid at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 14 06:54:24 EST 2002

Actually the fruit of the tomato technically is a berry even though it is
usually considered a vegetable.

Your plant may be Solanum nigrum, the "black nightshade". It is a very
poisonous. plant. The seeds were probably brought by bird droppings.

http://www.coepark.parks.ca.gov/wildflowers/white/solanum-nigrum.html

http://ralf.rebmann.bei.t-online.de/images/Solanum%20nigrum.jpg

news:3D09D36C.A41AF104 at voila.fr...