Question

Cherokeelady14 at yahoo.com Cherokeelady14 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 12:29:04 EST 2002

     I really have trouble figuring out certain terms without the use of biochemistry dictionaries, which take up a lot of room.  Is there any way someone could suggest a term usage help that relates to plant biochemistry?  I am doing an experiment on how much nutrient leaves a plant when you cook it in different ways.  I wish to identify the nutrients, show their recessions, and to show the impact significantly.  If anyone has an idea, please feel free to e-mail me.  It would help a great deal.  Thank you.

http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet_plants&begin=0