Anyone know this vine?

tom piergrossi cheezemonger at schtup.com
Sat Oct 5 21:59:22 EST 2002

CJenks wrote:

> Thanks for your response, Monique.  Yes, you're right, it is a morning
> glory.  It was not in bloom when I first discovered it, but a few days after
> I posted my inquiry
> the vine produced several flowers that were clearly morning glories.
> Another respondent identified the species as Ipomoea cordatotriloba.  Best
> regards, Cliff Jenks
>
> "Monique Reed" <monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu> wrote in message
> news:3D8F20E6.397FF8F5 at mail.bio.tamu.edu...
> > From here, it looks like a morning glory.  What do the flowers look
> > like?
> >
> > M. Reed
> >
> > CJenks wrote:
> > >
> > > Can anyone help identify this twining wild vine growing on the Gulf
> Coast of
> > > Central Florida?  Thanks.
> > >
> > >  [Image]

dear Mr. Reed,
why don't you get a life. Maybe you are a closet bisexual like me. Try
excercise or other. Why did you ask the question when you already knew the
answer. Tough guy. You know, we like tough guys like you.

P.S. this is not my ng., i'm just showing tom how this little thing works.
Tough guy.