Pony Tail Palm ( Beaucarnea recurvata) leaves turning brown

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Tue Oct 22 13:01:23 EST 2002

Its normal for the outermost leaves to turn brown at the end of the growing
season. You may want to remove them if you find them unsightly.

Water the plant thoroughly once a week and allow it to go completely dry
between waterings.
Remove the moss and replace it with stones otherwise the excessive moisture
may cause the trunk to rot.

news:b85ef6c0.0210220625.39f0b3fc at posting.google.com...