Indiginous species question.

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Tue Oct 29 21:28:06 EST 2002

Species are not declared indigenous.

Indigenous species are those that were present in a particular area before
the arrival of man.

Introduced feral species can never be considered to be indigenous to any
area to which they are not native no matter how long they have been there or
how much of an impact they may have on the native flora and fauna. They will
always be considered to be pests.

Some books may list introduced species as "wild flowers" but there is always
some mention that they are not native.

news:apne7n$3ru$1 at newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...