Carnivorous plants questions.

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 1 12:49:32 EST 2002

For the last time, Patrick.

There is no such thing as your "carnivorous Parrot Plant from Ceylon".
The plant you describe does not exist and never did.

You would never have seen it in any book on carnivorous plants either
because it does not exist.

You insist the only carnivorous plant from Sri Lanka (Ceylon) that even
comes close to your description (Nepenthes distillatoria) isn't it.

news:fc427bc9.0208302210.1e653d88 at posting.google.com...
news:<4b4dfa7e.0208290928.6efbab54 at posting.google.com>...
news:<fc427bc9.0208281443.16646886 at posting.google.com>...
news:<paghatSPAMMERS-DIE-2608021415010001 at soggy72.drizzle.com>...
> [...]