need advice on houseplants

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 5 05:49:30 EST 2002

Oh politically incorrect and naive Johnny boy.

No matter how hard you try, you can never teach a dog to fly.

Accept you limitations and move on to something you actually can do.

Some people just don't have the time or inclination to care for plants
properly. That's the way it is in the real world. You just have to learn to
accept it, sweetpea. It would probably break your little heart if you knew
the actual fates of the plants you sold so innocently so long ago. Most of
what you "taught" went in one ear and out the other!! You make me laugh.

news:al6rfb$53m$1 at newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...