Yellowing leaves on Kalanchoe succulent

Russell Allen russell_allen at btopenworld.com
Mon Sep 9 09:57:23 EST 2002

Hiya folks,

I'm looking after a houseplant for a friend, and as far as I can discern
it's a Kalanchoe Tomentosa (pussy ears).  Basically it's a succulent.  But
it had been left unwatered for a few days, and the leaves around the bottom
of the plant are becoming yellow at their tips spreading inwards.  What's
this likely to mean?  Overwatering on my part, signs of previous
underwatering, not enough or too much direct sun?

Cheers in advance,

Russell

---