Miniature rose sans many leaves!

Russell Allen russell_allen at btopenworld.com
Mon Sep 9 10:04:22 EST 2002

Oh, related to my last post, I'm looking after a miniature rose for the same
lady (she's in Madiera for 3 weeks... alright for some!).  She ain't too
plant au-fait unfortunately, and with the succulent I mentioned in my other
post, she left a miniature rose in direct sunlight for about 5 days.  It's
rather less leafy on the lower stems than it was!  It has some foliage which
is looking healthy at the top, but ALL the leaves from the lower six inches
of the stems have fallen off.  What're the long term prospects for this
plant becoming more aesthetic?

Again cheers in advance for any advice,

Russell :)

---