Yellowing leaves on Kalanchoe succulent

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Mon Sep 9 13:26:38 EST 2002

Its likely to mean that the plant is shedding its oldest leaves before the
coming of winter.

Leaves are temporary structures, even for succulent plants. After a season
of two, even leaf succulents shed their oldest leaves.

Kalanchoe tomentosa is an evergreen leaf succulent dwarf shrub.

news:alicsi$8l5$1 at paris.btinternet.com...