Common name for vaccinium vitis idaea 'emtedank'?

John Margetts john at jmargetts.fslife.co.uk
Tue Sep 10 01:00:47 EST 2002

Vaccinium vitis-idaea is the Cowberry.  Being a Vaccinium, it will need
neutral to acid soils, the trouble you have could be the soil you are
growing it in.  On the other hand, my Vaccinium myrtillus is growing in the
appropriate soil and looks much like you describe your plant.

My best guesses are soil or lack of water

John
--
"Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer you want me
to, Oh well." - Peter Green

news:acc3d153.0209092135.5feeb744 at posting.google.com...