Miniature rose sans many leaves!

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 12 07:42:15 EST 2002

There's nothing you can do. Once the leaves have fallen, they are gone
forever. All you can do is wait for the plant to produce new growth. Be sure
to keep on top of watering. If the lady wants her plants back, give them to
her. She probably won't be surprised at all by some leaf drop, especially
since the past heat wave.

news:aloili$er3$1 at paris.btinternet.com...