War plant seeds

Barry xbarry at skynet.be
Tue Sep 17 05:53:16 EST 2002

Look sorry but I am a little lad of 59 and my old mum used to call these
plants we had in the garden all winter War Plants and that is all I know
about them. In fact they are probably called something far more
sophisticated than War Plants but that is all I can tell Sorry. Oh ! They
were small and of many colours and that really is it :-( That is all I can
tell Oh boy, I know, Don't say it LOL Just had a thought '' I wonder if the
name of them did in fact have anything to do with the war

news:6rDh9.948$cv2.47386851 at newssvr15.news.prodigy.com...