Bug control while watering?

John Margetts john at jmargetts.fslife.co.uk
Thu Sep 19 00:48:24 EST 2002

You can get little sticks of pesticide that you put in the pot.  They are
meant to keep the plants clear of pests rather than get rid of an
infestation but might be worth a try
--
John

"Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer you want me
to, Oh well." - Peter Green

news:JL%h9.362439$f05.18032627 at news1.calgary.shaw.ca...