War plant seeds

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 19 10:26:07 EST 2002

Since we don't know where you and your old mum were on the planet when you
grew these "war plants" and that it is probably a name that she made up
herself, you may want to browse through pictures in garden books at the
library until you see pictures of it and get back to us when you know what
its proper scientific name is. Common names are usually completely useless.
Don't need some sophisticated name, just its proper name, Barry.

To which war do you allude? There have been so many over the years!!! I'm
sure the plant was around long before any of them.

news:3d87084d$0$213$ba620e4c at news.skynet.be...