War plant seeds

Barry xbarry at skynet.be
Fri Sep 20 13:05:11 EST 2002

148 Welbeck Road South Harrow, Middlesex , England. The best description I
can give from memory is they looked like pansies and NO I am not one, I am
married and I expect there is a real good latin name for pansies as well and
I don't know what that is either :-( Think I will leave the baskets empty
seems the best thing to do

"Cereoid+10" <cereoid at prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:j8Gi9.415$sD4.12718297 at newssvr16.news.prodigy.com...
> Can you describe in your own words what these plants looked like?
> What did the flowers look like? What did the leaves look like?
> Have you tried to find a picture of them in the plant books at your local
> library?
> Still have no idea where on the planet your old mum was when she grew
these
> mysterious plants.
>
> Barry <xbarry at skynet.be> wrote in message
> news:3d8b1eef$0$202$ba620e4c at news.skynet.be...
> > OK Well as I am 59 I guess it was the last war which we again won or
there
> > would not be a Belgium for me to be living in today. I was in the
Country