Anyone know this vine?

CJenks cjenks4 at
Mon Sep 23 10:08:15 EST 2002

Thanks for your response, Monique.  Yes, you're right, it is a morning
glory.  It was not in bloom when I first discovered it, but a few days after
I posted my inquiry
the vine produced several flowers that were clearly morning glories.
Another respondent identified the species as Ipomoea cordatotriloba.  Best
regards, Cliff Jenks

"Monique Reed" <monique at> wrote in message
news:3D8F20E6.397FF8F5 at
> From here, it looks like a morning glory.  What do the flowers look
> like?
> M. Reed
> CJenks wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone help identify this twining wild vine growing on the Gulf
Coast of