Reply Administrator NOreply at
Sat Sep 28 15:08:08 EST 2002

Dear Customer,

You have received this email because you replied to a promotional email sent
from Publishers Clearing House.  Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to
questions or comments sent to us in this manner.

If you wish to unsubscribe from our emails you must click on the
'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of any of our promotional emails.

If you have any other type of question please visit our email FAQ section by
clicking on the link below or copying it into your browser's address window:

The FAQ also has information on how to contact us if you do not find the
answer to your question.

Thank You
Customer Service
Publishers Clearing House