Help on plants

Cereoid-UR12- cereoid at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 30 18:05:40 EST 2003

Your "Aloe vera" is probably getting too much water and not enough light.
Water it thoroughly once a week and let it go dry between waterings.

Don't water you plants with "rice water". It obviously is not good for the
plants at all.
Don't use "ashes" either.

news:aaaceeb7.0308270105.2b1dd062 at posting.google.com...