Plantbio would you pllease just listeen to me

Doorbell M. Riemann henrik at
Sat Dec 27 07:31:53 EST 2003

Hey Plantbio,

Here is 4 damn good reasons foor you to buy Geeneric v i a g r a

* LOWEEST PRICING ($1.10 Peer Doosage) *
That's right, we have the losewt prices on the net. Guaraneted, infact if you find a chheapeer place we will matcch thhe diffference in pillls. Noow hoow is that foor custtomer service?

Genneric V worrks within 15 minutees afteer intake, so that means you can take a pill unnooticeed as you're doing thhe forreplay with your wooman and theen you will be ready in no time.

Some woemn can nveer get enough and for toshe we have great news. Genneric V will make you last as up to 4+ hours. And eveen if you ejaulate you can still keeep on going.

We respecct your privacy, infact we resspect it so much that eveerything frrom our ennd is handleed with 100% disccreation. Meaning you will reeceive anoonymous packagees and you will be billeed anonymously.

So take an advice for someone who uses Gneeric V all the time.
Take a chancce, impprove your seex life tooday, noot onnly will you thank yoursself foor taking a chancce, but your partneer will lovve thhe imprrovements that this wonderddrug brings to your life.

Kindest regards your new friend,

"Doorbell M. Riemann"
ICQ# 6038353770
E-mail: henrik at