plant that grows from a relative of the Yam family?

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Mon Feb 3 15:32:11 EST 2003

Sorry Spammy Davis, Jr. but you have already jumped to wrong conclusions and
that does not help.

The rootstock of Dioscorea is a tuber not a corm. A corm is covered by a
tunic but a tuber is not.

Dioscorea is a huge genus and even includes a number of cold hardy species.

The "Sweet Potato" Ipomoea batatas is a "Morning Glory" with tuberous roots.

news:1ait3vc1horkuisq67hljgo2v2tia0433s at 4ax.com...